One of the best ways to bring the attention to your beautiful peepers is by wearing smoky eye make-up. To achieve this look, you will need to use more subtle lip colors like nudes and pinks. Lighter lip color will compliment your smoky eyes by pulling attention from your lips. Having smoky eye celebrity makeup is not that difficult to achieve, here is a quick tutorial.
1. Choose at least 3 shades of eye shadow with similar hue. The most commonly used colors are grey to black but you can also use shades of brown, purple or any colour you fancy. You may try using simple palettes like e.l.f. Studio 18-Piece Geometric Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition at 50% OFF for Only $5.
2. Prepare your eyelid by putting on your favourite primer to prevent your smoky eyes from creasing.
3.Using your eye shadow brush, sweep on the lightest eye shadow shade all over your eyelid up to the brow line. This will help brighten your eyes.
4. Apply the second darker colour into the outer half of the lid and the crease using the same brush. Make sure to blend the edges of both shades together.
5. With the use of a slimmer or pointed brush, apply the darkest shade on your crease all the way to the outer area of the eye. Don’t forget to blend because this is the key trick in creating the perfect smoky eyes.
6. Finally, apply your favourite eye liner and mascara then you’re good to go.
On the contrary, if you want to make your lips stand-out, wearing red lipstick is the simplest trick. It has been tried and tested throughout the years. Just think of the sexy vixen Marilyn Monroe. The secret here is to pair your red lips with the lightest possible eye make-up. In this case, neutrals and beige are the best choices. Here is a simple tutorial to get those hot red lips.
1. Apply foundation on your lips to make the lipstick colour stand out. This will also serve as your base.
2. Using a lip brush to create more precise lip line, apply the lipstick following the natural curves of your lips. If you have thin lips, you may put some beyond the line of your lips to make it look fuller. You may try using
3. After applying your lipstick, pat it with a piece of tissue then re-apply your lip color. This will ensure that your lipstick color is vibrant.
4. To make your red lipstick last longer, dust some translucent powder on top of it. You might also want to try using a lipstick sealer to make sure it will last for 8 to 12 hours.
Sounds easy right? It is not really difficult to look like a celebrity. With these simple tips and tricks, it will be easier to find the perfect look for you.